Here’s an action shot from our epic photo shoot at Clear Creek Park in Golden, Colorado. Thanks to everyone who helped photograph quilts for the upcoming “How New is Modern?” show!
Our July business meeting took place at the Broomfield Community Center, with 11 members and one visitor attending. Be sure to check out our Facebook page for photos of this month’s Show & Tell.
- Thanks to everyone who brought an item for the White Elephant swap!
- Julie reviewed recommended changes to the guild’s bylaws. Members will be asked to vote on the changes and will receive a link in the next email update.
DMMQG “How New is Modern?” Quilt Show
- Thanks to a great team effort, we have photographed all of the quilts for the show’s upcoming digital catalog!
- Shelby and Jonna are working to create an official website for the show, Kari has created a terrific logo!
- Julie Elliott will lead the effort for show promotion. Please let Julie know if you’d like to help.
- The August meeting is August 9th at Fancy Tiger Crafts. All guild members are asked to bring your first or an early quilt to show for the Quilt Throwback. A quilt with special meaning is also an option. Plan on talking about why you love the quilt or how far you’ve come since you first started quilting.
Full Minutes from the July Business Meeting and Board Meeting