As a member of the Denver Metro Modern Quilt Guild, you are also part of the Modern Quilt Guild. In addition to your Denver Metro MQG benefits, you have all the privileges of MQG membership:
- Members only access to the MQG site
- Fabric challenges and patterns
- Early registration and discounts for QuiltCon, the MQG conference with a quilt show, classes, and lectures.
DMMQG members may participate in all guild activities:
- Quarterly Sew Days – a time to get together with other members to sew and socialize. Sew days often have a small fee associated to cover space costs.
- Workshops and Lectures – local and national modern quilters teach and talk to our guild.
- Challenges and Swaps – exchange fabric or sewn objects with other members or learn something new.
- Guild Quilts – we love working together. You may have seen our Twisted Sisters Quilt on Instagram, at the Houston International Quilt Market in Fall of 2015 and at QuiltCon 2016.
- Charity projects – make quilts for donations to local charities in the Denver Area.
- Outreach – work in the local community to provide sewing-related education and services.
We welcome guests to come spend time with us at our business meetings and sew days. If you visit more than 2 days, we ask that you become a member. Visits can be a combination of meetings and sew days.
How to join the Denver Metro Modern Quilt Guild
- Complete the online membership form
- Membership is $60 per year
- Membership Term: January 1 – December 31
- Membership is delinquent if not paid by March 1
- Junior members will pay half the annual membership dues.
- New members joining after June of the year will pay half, $30
- Fill out the 2023 Membership Form here: https://forms.gle/hkxzrKKbdytmFGYs6
- Pay your 2023 dues here: https://www.denvermetromodernquiltguild.org/product/dues/
- For new members: Upon receipt of your dues, we’ll initiate your MQG site access using the email address you provide in the form, send you an email with details about your membership and add you to our mailing list. If you don’t receive email from the MQG for your site access within an week and a welcome email from the DMMQG, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.