Happy New Year! 2018 is off to a great start for our guild. On January 20th, seven DMMQG members participated in a panel discussion about the “How New is Modern?” show at the Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum. We also met at Fancy Tiger Crafts in Denver for our first meeting of the new year, with eleven members present and two first-time visitors.
January Meeting Highlights
- Beautiful enamel DMMQG pins are available to purchase!
- 17 members are participating in the Graphic Design Mini Swap
- Remember to vote for 2018 Board
- Sign up for Amy Friend “Improv Paper Piecing” workshop Feb 10th
- Panel at Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum at 1:00 on January 20th
- Special meeting on Feb. 9th: Amy Friend “Trunk Show” at Colorado Fabrics!
- Quilts from “How New is Modern?” show will be returned
Full Minutes from January Meetings