Our “How New is Modern?” exhibit is now showing at the Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum. Opening Reception is Friday, Oct 27th from 6:00-8:00 PM, and we hope to see you all there!
October Meeting Highlights
- We met at Fancy Tiger Crafts with 13 members and one visitor
- Sign-ups are available for our Feb 10th “Improv Paper Piecing Class” with author/teacher Amy Friend. Check your guild email for details.
- Erin shared her idea to create enamel pins for a DMMQG fundraiser.
- Our QuiltCon Charity Quilt for 2018 now has 13 participants. Blocks for the quilt top are due at the November meeting.
- We are actively seeking Board nominations for 2018.
- Quilt Judge Pam Walsh shared her insights about the process and criteria used to judge quilts. We all learned so much. Thank you, Pam!
- Rebecca Bryan webinar series “Quilter’s Guide to Graphic Design.”
Full Meeting Minutes