This month we were delighted to share the results of our Design Challenge Mini-Quilt Swap! Thank you to all the talented quilters who participated, and thank you Julie for spearheading the challenge. Thanks also to Rebecca and Lauren from the Boulder MQG, who shared their exciting Block of the Month challenge.
More good news! Our 2018 Charity Challenge quilt “Enigma Variations” was displayed this year at QuiltCon. Thank you to all the contributors, especially to Amy Wade for her beautiful quilting.
March Meeting Highlights:
- We met on March 12th at Echo Park with 17 members and 3 guests attending.
- Design Challenge Mini-Quilts revealed!
- Rebecca and Lauren from Boulder MQG shared their Block of the Month challenge
- We have scheduled an Open Sew Day! April 14th at Grandma’s House Brewery starting at 12:00
- We’ll meet April 11th at Fancy Tiger Crafts in Denver
- Education coordinator Emily S. will give a presentation on color and value
- Emily will create fabric bundles for participants in the color/value challenge
- “Ruby” color/value rulers will be available for purchase
- Be sure to join us at 12:00 on April 14th at Grandma’s House Brewery for Open Sew Day
Full Meeting Minutes
DMMQG March 2018 Biz Mtg Notes