This month’s featured quilt is “Hearts for Pulse,” a charity quilt that our guild members created for the families and survivors of the Pulse nightclub tragedy. Thanks to everyone who helped create this beautiful quilt!
- Twenty-four members and one visitor attended the October 12th meeting at Interlocken.
- The pulse quilt was mailed to Orlando. Thanks to all who contributed.
- Denise V. collected the blocks completed for the Charity Quilt
- The quarterly sew day will be October 23 from 9-3 at Quilter’s Corner in Erie. There is only space for 10. The first 10 to RSVP will have a space. Please RSVP on our website.
- Susan S. talked about the Gertrude Made trunk show/lecture at Fancy Tiger. It will be on Friday, November 4th from 7:00-9:00. The event is free.
Full Minutes for the October Business Meeting: