2017 was an amazing year for our guild, with a highly-regarded exhibit at the Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum and a whole series of fun activities and educational programming. Let’s make 2018 another great quilting year!
December Meeting Highlights
- Beautiful enamel DMMQG pins are available to purchase!
- Guild members voted to increase dues from $35 to $40
- 16 members will participate in the Graphic Design Challenge Mini Quilt Swap
- Amy Friend’s Trunk Show & Workshop are coming in February
- There are still spaces available in Amy’s Improve Paper Piecing Workshop
- We’re working with RMQM to create a panel discussion in January about our “How New Is Modern?” exhibit
- We’ll review 2017 and make plans for programming in 2018
- Voting will begin for new Board members, who will assume their new roles in February
Full Minutes from December Meetings